Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Some Songs

Here are some songs that have been playing over and over again in my head. I got these songs from Rachel after 'spot checking' her phone. Thanks ya! In fact, I've heard of this song before. But it never got registered in my head back then. So what is pumping in my internal jukebox is the Leaving On A Jet Plane.

I love the Chantal Kreviazuk version. I think this song was originally sung by John Denver. Anyway, I prefer Chantal's rendition of the song. Here....I've got the music video. Unfortunately, it's not the official music video. I can't get the html codes for that.



I love the background sound of the song. The bass and the piano(if I'm not mistaken) blend harmoniously with the echo effect. It gives an other worldly sense of feeling. The piano sounds very bell-like though.

I never knew this song was in the Armageddon soundtrack. Thanks to Rachel; now I know. Aerosmith's song must have overshadowed the rest. Anyway, do check out the official music video. Chantal is looking hot on the piano.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v7RLcq4Kn3Y

Another song that I stole from Rachel is Always Be My Baby. Nope, it's not Mariah Carey's song. But yeah, she is the original singer of the song. David Cook's depiction of the song just blew me away.

It made me listen to this song. I am never much a fan of Mariah's pieces. David Cook made it possible for me to listen to this song. =) Here's the AI version of it.



I just love the way he ends the song in a minor key.

No comments: