Monday, December 1, 2008

Hey all!

I must be one of the last humans on earth to start a blog. Haha even my younger brother has a blog before me. Well I must say that I actually wanted to start blogging sometime last year, but then I never brought myself to doing it. I was kind of concern and am still concern that I may post something that I may later regret. It's like a knife. It can be used for good or bad. But people still use knives anyway, because they assist a lot in our task even though it can also be used to kill someone. So, the point is I'm delving into blogging knowing that I may post something silly but I'm looking more at the bright side. =)

Maybe you're wondering what 'jetaweti' means. Sounds Indon right? The answer is far from it. In case you weren't bright enough or simply just don't know, 'jetaweti' stands for the first 2 alphabets of my name. Go figure out, haha. It wouldn't take rocket science to figure this out.

Anyway, here's to my first post of hopefully many more posts to come!

YYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMM SSEEEEEEEEEENNGGG!

1 comment:

fatin said...

hahaha.

hello jeff!

welcome to the dark side ;D