Saturday, December 27, 2008

Caroling! Part I

So yeah, I've joined the caroling team and have been going house to house lending my 'tenorful' voice. Some of you may have given me that cheeky grin depicting that 'What?! Jeff, you sing?'. Yeah, I do sing. So what...haha.

On the 20th to 22nd Dec, we strut our audible stuff somewhere within Klang Valley. We did that for 3 nights. We had 3 teams and they were alpha, beta and chacha. Haha, I don't recall chacha being a Greek alphabet. That you have to ask Donny.

I was in alpha and during the first night all the groups combined over in Summit. So we performed on a few floors. One was near the KFC. And we almost looked like we were part of the KFC staff as we wore red tops and black bottoms.

Audience was great! Hehe, mostly church people only.....but yeah there were also the rest of the Malaysian folk. Best part was whenever we shifted floors, our audience migrated with us too. =) and yeah they were church people.

Later, we had dinner in Chatterbox Cafe. I'm doing some advertising here, though not paid. For those of you who are absent-mindedly trotting down to the cinema all these years and not knowing where Chatterbox Cafe is, it is situated right next to the GSC cinema. I'm one of those people =P

After dinner, we splitted up to our respective groups heading to our designated destination. My group went over to a house, if not mistaken Uncle Frankie's niece's place. We sang, they listened, we sang more and they listened more. Food was in abundance, but really, we couldn't make much room in our tummies already. Except, maybe for Uncle Danny. =P

Our last visit of the day was GSC Summit. That was an awesome experience; singing in front of a queueing crowd. The crowd was great. This time around we did not have the full support of the church members, but I'm glad with the support given by the cinema goers.

I shall continue this perhaps later today. Hopefully I can get the photos soon.

No comments: