Sunday, December 7, 2008

Futsal photos

Here are the much belated photos of the futsal game. Sorry ya if my previous post was tooooooo long. But I don't care. I typed that for the sake of quenching my satisfaction. Plus I like to be detailed. Thanks to Mr. Kevin G for the photos. Hey I hope you shoot your future photos with the flash on. It's very underexposed.



John and Mr Munin. What a contrast, haha! I can barely recognize Mr Munin. The photo is so underexposed.

Loong, Guan and myself were miserably watching the lecturers playing while we wait in agony for a chance to play.


This is us after futsal sitting around a rather small table since there were so many of us.


Here, we were all playing UNO while waiting for an empty court. I think there were 10 of us playing, crazy.


Here's Caryn and Michelle and Loong is looking blur.


No comments: